Marie Lynch (mu-ree lench)

My photo
NC - North Carolina
I'm a wife, mom, and intercessor. Won't you find some comfort in your story as you read about mine day by Dei...
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Why "day by Dei"?

"day by Dei" has been created to encourage you....and well, to flex my writing muscles. Boy, am I out of shape!
The title includes the latin word for God, "dei", pronounced "day." So, as you & I would normally go about "day by day," I realized that my days are really my teachings/ musings with God. I cannot wait to share how incredibly personal He becomes in the daily grind. So, I hope you'll join me in peeking into the simple, amusing life of this normal wife & mom. I pray you'll see how God takes the average and redeems it. He makes it grand! Enjoy....

1 comment: